Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Almost done with the 2010 Topps Chrome Andrew McCutchen rainbow (minus the Super), but I need the Purple Refractor. I found one on the bay, but would rather trade with someone here if posible. Does anyone have this? I'd like to finish this up before moving on to the 2011 T.C. rainbow.
check me i have over 1,000 refractors i might have one
(10-03-2011 05:22 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: [ -> ]check me i have over 1,000 refractors i might have one

Didn't see a purple refractor, but I did find a few others I could use. Open offer sent
(10-03-2011 05:42 PM)rpspenner Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't see a purple refractor, but I did find a few others I could use. Open offer sent

I think i actually cancelled that by mistake. if you want resend it please
(10-03-2011 10:03 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: [ -> ]I think i actually cancelled that by mistake. if you want resend it please

No worries, I sent it again.
morning bump
I'm going to pickup some update today ,will look at lcs for you.
have 2011 blue for you on its way in....
(10-05-2011 11:14 AM)mjanooz Wrote: [ -> ]have 2011 blue for you on its way in....

Thank you sir, I need that one too!
(10-05-2011 11:12 AM)woodrowsbat Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to pickup some update today ,will look at lcs for you.

Thanks, I appreciate it!
Reference URL's