Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Organize help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok , so I have been setting up my wants list and noticed something with the organize.

Example: I have 45 or so 2005 frank gore cards. I added 361 2005 Frank Gore wants to its own collection. Then when I search my entire Organize for 2005 Frank Gore I get 352 items???I checked all the have and want columns and they all have values. How can this be? Confused....
It could be that a few of his cards are not tagged with the "2005" year by Beckett, so they do not show up in your search. They could be improperly tagged as 2004 or 2006 or not tagged at all. I know I have found many Montreal Canadiens cards that are improperly tagged.
(10-03-2011 07:01 AM)greg2424 Wrote: [ -> ]It could be that a few of his cards are not tagged with the "2005" year by Beckett, so they do not show up in your search. They could be improperly tagged as 2004 or 2006 or not tagged at all. I know I have found many Montreal Canadiens cards that are improperly tagged.

I checked the tags and the only tags the cards have are the have or have not collections I assigned them to. Either way when I search my entire collection they should come up. Right?
if you typed "frank gore", you might not get the correct results. how? here's how:

If you have any cards with frank gore AND other players, many times, you will only be able to find that card by LAST names of the players on the card
(10-03-2011 09:57 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]if you typed "frank gore", you might not get the correct results. how? here's how:

If you have any cards with frank gore AND other players, many times, you will only be able to find that card by LAST names of the players on the card

Bingo! Hey thanks a lot. I appreciate the help.
de nada

if you want to find a bunch of the gores at one time without finding them ALL, do this:

search for "gore" and then, in parenthesis, and separated by hyphens, attributes of the cards. so, "gore (62-refractors-pacific)" will give you all frank gore cards numbered 62, refractors or from Pacific
Reference URL's