Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Platinum Rookies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aren't they all Refractors? Ones on ebay with Refractor in the title sell for more. Aren't they all Refractors?
I guess they are, i noticed the same thing. Some will list their cards as gold refractors when they are clearly not gold refractors and are as green as grass. There seems to be alot of confusion over what is what, and it even has got me confused
I want the most for my cards, but I think listing them as Refractor is Fair, even though it doesn't say so on the card. I guess I will state that in the item description!
It is hard to tell the color in pictures some times. When the light hits it right, they will look to be other colors, so it is very possible that a green looking card could be a gold refractor. In any case, they are ALL refractors. The rookie colored refactors are serial numbered, the veterans are not.
(10-01-2011 05:46 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't they all Refractors? Ones on ebay with Refractor in the title sell for more. Aren't they all Refractors?

Thats the question I have been having.. my self.. Im assuming the little dots behind the player are superrefractors and the ones with all the crazy looking shiny stuff are xfractors? Any rookie I have got from this pack has the little dots behind them.. just pulled a cam newton today and thought I hit pay dirt lol.. I do have a Gold Micheal vick from this set if your interested philly.
Thanks for the info Chase, I have the Vick. Thanks for letting me know!
(10-01-2011 05:46 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't they all Refractors? Ones on ebay with Refractor in the title sell for more. Aren't they all Refractors?

Yea I was confused at first also. Then I just realized the sellers were doing that because they sell for more like that. Is it right? IDK, doesnt bother me because after all it is a refractor. If you dont look your cards up in the OPG first really you have no one to blame. Its probably not even as bad as the Ebay 1/1 thats not really
people this this stuff with sp prestige and topps also they will sell the a veriation as the b sp veriation of the card i was burned on a couple of sp's but atleast it wasnt much
(10-02-2011 11:59 AM)velcrostitch24 Wrote: [ -> ]people this this stuff with sp prestige and topps also they will sell the a veriation as the b sp veriation of the card i was burned on a couple of sp's but atleast it wasnt much

check out this red rookie i pulled at walmart today
[Image: IMG.jpg]
i have pulled veriations of rookies some look like xfractor but none of the platinum i have pulled this year say refractor xfractor or anything on the back
[Image: IMG-1.jpg]
Reference URL's