Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, i was searching for some cards on here and I noticed some with "URAU" and "RAU" next to them, as well as some with just "R". i figure it has somethin to do with redemption autos, but what about the U in URAU?

any help would be great. thanks!
(09-28-2011 06:50 PM)RichSlyFox14 Wrote: [ -> ]hi, i was searching for some cards on here and I noticed some with "URAU" and "RAU" next to them, as well as some with just "R". i figure it has somethin to do with redemption autos, but what about the U in URAU?

any help would be great. thanks!

need to know which cards you are talking about in order to give a correct response to your question, ok?
(09-28-2011 11:30 PM)shezdoni Wrote: [ -> ]need to know which cards you are talking about in order to give a correct response to your question, ok?
Harry Potter 2005? Goblet of Fire Update Autographs
Could it be Rare and Ultra Rare? I know the AU is definitely autograph. then again it might Redemption and update redemption.
(09-29-2011 06:34 PM)taffster74 Wrote: [ -> ]Could it be Rare and Ultra Rare? I know the AU is definitely autograph. then again it might Redemption and update redemption.
oh yea, Rare & Ultra Rare is prob what it is. they were placed on the best cards, so thats gotta be it. thanks for the help!
Hope that is correct info because that's the first thing that came to mind.
Reference URL's