Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to access my ORG on my PC, I keep getting a script error. I had to hit no 4 times before anything comes up. Each time I hit no, I wait a few seconds and get another window saying script is causing page to run slow. It asks if I want to stop running, I say no and it cycles through that again.

I don't have any problems with my Mac laptop. I would use that solely, but my PC has all my pictures on it and my scanner, etc., loaded on it. I have to use the Mac to access the ORG to go through sets and deal with the ORG such as checking, unchecking, moving things around, etc.

Please tell me what I need to do to where I will stop getting the script errors. Thanks again.
The script error is for Amazon's servers not Beckett's, it is a security certificate error so nothing you can really do except block it in IE, you can do that by following these steps.

1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the top menu, Click on Tools and then Internet Options
3. Click on the Advanced Tab
4. Find where it says “Disable Script Debugging” and tick the box beside it
5. Now, Find where it says “Display a notification about every script error” and untick the box beside it

If your using firefox, download the noscript add on, and install it on to firefox ( it also makes web surfing safer )
(09-27-2011 02:25 AM)shezdoni Wrote: [ -> ]The script error is for Amazon's servers not Beckett's, it is a security certificate error so nothing you can really do except block it in IE, you can do that by following these steps.

1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the top menu, Click on Tools and then Internet Options
3. Click on the Advanced Tab
4. Find where it says “Disable Script Debugging” and tick the box beside it
5. Now, Find where it says “Display a notification about every script error” and untick the box beside it

If your using firefox, download the noscript add on, and install it on to firefox ( it also makes web surfing safer )

I looked and the Disable Script Debugging button is checked and the Display notification button is not checked. It was that way while I was getting those script errors. Not sure.
Reference URL's