Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've got these two that I've had for a while, and depending on what kind of Braves offers I get, I may let these go to a new home.

I'd prefer to not get offers of Heyward stuff, just because that's a kinda risky investment to throw some if my nicest cards at. Nobody knows how he's going to turn out, and while I hope he comes back strong, I'm not interested in trading much for him until I see what he's going to do. Just too risky.

Anyway, here they are:

2009 Tristar Obak T212 Mini Purple Buster Posey 1/1
[Image: 1.png]

2010 Topps Triple Threads Blue Nolan Ryan Jsy/Jsy/Patch #'d 3/3
[Image: IMG_0497.jpg]
Is the bottom, left corner of that Posey bent?
If that Ryan had a Mets pic on it we could get a Maddux talk started.
check me for the ryan.....its not listed in your org
(09-26-2011 12:54 PM)912golfer Wrote: [ -> ]Is the bottom, left corner of that Posey bent?

Yes, it is a little nicked....it came out of the pack that way....I got it out of a pack from an arcade, so they most likely weren't handled as well as in an LCS.....but look at it this way.....there isn't a nicer one out there Wink
(09-26-2011 03:24 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]If that Ryan had a Mets pic on it we could get a Maddux talk started.

Afraid it doesn't, only Astros, Angels, and Rangers. It would be hard to talk me into trading the Ryan for the Maddux anyway....its VERY hard to get....
(09-26-2011 04:14 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]check me for the ryan.....its not listed in your org

didn't see anything I'd take for it Braves-wise, and I can't stand Barry Bonds lol, so I'd say we'll have trouble working out a deal lol
offer sent!
What type of Braves card value are you looking for in the Ryan? They're not in my Org but I might be able to match it.
Well, I'm basically looking for a Braves card that has a similar serial # and is preferably a Braves HOFer or maybe Chipper Jones if the card is incredible...
I have a Jason Heyward '11 Allen & Ginter silk mini. Is that enough for Nolan?
I would love that Ryan. I have a Glavine 2009 Sweet Spot Leather Glove Black Ink/10 available for trade if your interested....
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's