Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just seeing what is out there in beckett land Giants and A's wise.
Names looking for WIll Clark, Gaylord Perry, Reggie Jackson, Mccovey, Lincecum, Belt etc
Got some A&G and Gypsy Queen Minis to trade lots of various inserts and some Autos and GU. For the few nicer autos I have really looking for 1 card of similar value. Always looking to pick up various inserts and rookies though. A few scans below lots more cards in my Organize.

Please only ask me to check you if you have giants/a's of similar values of what you want. I'm only interested in Giants and A's

[Image: ToppsDiamondCut.jpg]
[Image: ottuptoncruz.jpg]
[Image: gypsyqueenrelics.jpg]
[Image: refractors.jpg]
[Image: 2011topps.jpg]
[Image: P1010072.jpg]
[Image: cole.jpg]
[Image: MichaelBourn.jpg]
Offer being sent your way right now!
Have some Giants and A's you might be interested in. LMK
Check me. I just added a bunch of older topps tiffany cards from 1985-1991. I also have some topps limited sets I need to add from 2001 and 2002 if you're looking for A's and Giants parallels. I may have traded some of the giants stuff already but should have some A's stuff.
(09-15-2011 01:58 PM)david campos Wrote: [ -> ]Check me. I just added a bunch of older topps tiffany cards from 1985-1991. I also have some topps limited sets I need to add from 2001 and 2002 if you're looking for A's and Giants parallels. I may have traded some of the giants stuff already but should have some A's stuff.

I liked the lincecum blue framed and that perry auto but as I recall you didnt want to deal the perry for anything I had. Maybe check me for the lincum blue framed not sure if you still need some minis or not
open offer sent thanks and lmk...pm is the best way to reach me
Reference URL's