Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Names include:
Paul Goldschmidt
Gerardo Parra
Miguel Montero
Justin Upton
Daniel Hudson
Ian Kennedy

I just started to add baseball back to my Org, so it is thinner than it used to be, but give me a check and send some open offers if you know you have some of the players above that you are willing to let go of. Thanks!
your Montero are on the way man, thanks for the trade I got mine yesterday
Check me if you'd like. I have a few Hudson autos, one from 2010 Finest but it had him as a White Sox player.
I'm a big DBacks player, and I have a ton of PC cards, but I'd be willing to part with some if you had anything of Mark Reynolds I could use. Let me know! Thanks!
(09-14-2011 10:32 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]your Montero are on the way man, thanks for the trade I got mine yesterday
Great! Thanks again!
you can check my org if you like
(09-14-2011 10:50 PM)shaunbaus Wrote: [ -> ]Check me if you'd like. I have a few Hudson autos, one from 2010 Finest but it had him as a White Sox player.

Thanks, open offer sent!

(09-14-2011 11:14 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a big DBacks player, and I have a ton of PC cards, but I'd be willing to part with some if you had anything of Mark Reynolds I could use. Let me know! Thanks!

Sorry I don't think I have any Reynolds in the Org....I will check my PC and if I find any I will surely tell you. Thanks!
(09-14-2011 11:55 PM)kellengking Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I don't think I have any Reynolds in the Org....I will check my PC and if I find any I will surely tell you. Thanks!

Sounds good... thanks!
Check me...looking for Cano I need... thanks
(09-15-2011 03:12 PM)mjanooz Wrote: [ -> ]Check me...looking for Cano I need... thanks
Open offer sent. My Org is a little low right now though.
Reference URL's