Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Need help PLEASE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought this ball today from a community block sale along with a few other Indian item's. I have no idea on who would have signed the ball but would appreciate any help if possible.

From what I can see the top auto says "ryan D? 59" then the bottom says "matt ? 11"

Again these may not even be Indian players but I would think they were since the place I bought them seemed to be Indian fans.

[Image: 660f01a5.jpg]
[Image: b01b6601.jpg]
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the Ryan is Ryan Drese who pitched for the tribe in 2002 and wore #57

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/players/...=dresery01

Again I could be way off but fairly sure the Matt is Matt Lawton who wore #11

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Matt-Lawton-Flee...500wt_1282
Ryan Drese #57 (Cleveland 2001-2002)
and Matt Lawton #11 (Cleveland 2002)

Not sure on the others.
Get up with talkntribe, hes the resident Indians fanatic, nice pick up!
Thank you guys so much I really appreciate it greatly.
I am 100% sure that Lawton and Drese are correct.
The middle sig between the two is John McDonald, also very sure on that.
That last one is the GM Mark Shapiro not a player, and about 90% sure on that.
So what do I win, haha!
(09-12-2011 09:06 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]I am 100% sure that Lawton and Drese are correct.
The middle sig between the two is John McDonald, also very sure on that.
That last one is the GM Mark Shapiro not a player, and about 90% sure on that.
So what do I win, haha!

Congratulations Derek. He is 100% correct. I confirmed with my signed items. Not bad man. lol Smile
(09-12-2011 09:26 PM)talkntribe Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations Derek. He is 100% correct. I confirmed with my signed items. Not bad man. lol Smile

Shapiro gave me a run for a few minutes cause he wasn't of course on the roster.
Thank you all very much for the information. Not sure any value of the players or if either of you are interested. I paid a pretty penny for it....well a pretty quarter at least. I am not a tribe fan so if either of you would be interested just let me know.
Reference URL's