Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to find 2 cards to Complete a Rainbow.

2010 Topps Chrome #7 Red /25 Mickey Mantle

2010 Topps Chrome #7 Superfractor Mickey Mantle
If you have either of these to trade or know where i could get one, let me know. My PC IS OPEN for these!!!
Good luck... those sound like they would both be extremely difficult to find (see: impossible) with the number of Mantle collectors that exist out there. I'll keep my eyes open.
did you see the guy who had the Castro FT on the front page of the boards?
(09-06-2011 08:23 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]did you see the guy who had the Castro FT on the front page of the boards?

Yea I did. He wanted more for it than it was worth. I am actually going to be getting rid of a lot of my stuff. Going to get out of collecting for a while. One last mission though, to complete this rainbow. When i get back from weapon masters school (Army) at the end of september, i will be putting a lot of my stuff up for sale.
(09-07-2011 07:46 AM)butchrecon72 Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I did. He wanted more for it than it was worth. I am actually going to be getting rid of a lot of my stuff. Going to get out of collecting for a while. One last mission though, to complete this rainbow. When i get back from weapon masters school (Army) at the end of september, i will be putting a lot of my stuff up for sale.

well i would love a shot at some of your stuffSmile GL at your school.. i was army for 6 years.
(09-07-2011 01:53 PM)sastahl Wrote: [ -> ]well i would love a shot at some of your stuffSmile GL at your school.. i was army for 6 years.

Hey bud, PM me with what your interested in, and i will make you a good offer. I am not getting rid of all my stuff, but most :-)
Reference URL's