Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the # i had doesnt work...Does anyone have their Expired redemption phone # or customer service # ?
Thanks
jeff
here u go 817 662 5203
(08-21-2011 10:44 AM)titan fan Wrote: [ -> ]here u go 817 662 5203

thanks brother! have a great sunday!
(08-21-2011 10:47 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: [ -> ]thanks brother! have a great sunday!

hope you get that brady auto to.
I hope you get the Brady and the AP autos or something really really nice
Glad you got the number Jeff!!! Tell Customer Service I said to treat ya good Smile
Yeah hopefully you'll get your two big autos, or at least something comparable.
Tell those weird freaks to send me my Plates & Patches Taylor Price Patch Auto too, tired of waiting on their slackness!! LOL
(08-21-2011 12:42 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah hopefully you'll get your two big autos, or at least something comparable.
Tell those weird freaks to send me my Plates & Patches Taylor Price Patch Auto too, tired of waiting on their slackness!! LOL

Hey that reminds me tell them to come off my Gilyard Freshman Fabric I know they have them lmao
(08-21-2011 12:46 PM)biglump007 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey that reminds me tell them to come off my Gilyard Freshman Fabric I know they have them lmao

I don't know what's happened to them. There was a time I was always bragging on how great Panini and their CS was, but now, my gosh they've become PATHETIC.
For some reason, Price's cards are selling well right now, so I want to sell it or trade it for a new Jamie Harper, but instead, I just wait and wait, and wait, LOL.
(08-21-2011 12:49 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what's happened to them. There was a time I was always bragging on how great Panini and their CS was, but now, my gosh they've become PATHETIC.

I used to love Panini, but now their CS is horrid. I refuse to buy any more Panini products.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's