Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm really trying to make this set I love the look on these and this year i thought i would try to make the set. I do have a few more incoming but heres how im doing so far.
[Image: Image9.jpg]
[Image: Image8.jpg]
[Image: Image30.jpg]
Not a bad start. I like it!
I like these too. I'm waiting on the D.J. Williams one of these. I filled out and submitted the redemption a few weeks ago when I get it in i'll let you know!
(08-20-2011 01:53 PM)gobills2010 Wrote: [ -> ]Not a bad start. I like it!

thanks i hope to finish it soon it might take all year though. im at 11 out of 50 here so far. I have 4 on the way here off the top of my head.
(08-20-2011 01:54 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]I like these too. I'm waiting on the D.J. Williams one of these. I filled out and submitted the redemption a few weeks ago when I get it in i'll let you know!

yeah i would really appreciate that
Alright checked exactly who I have coming in is Ricky Stanzi, Stevan Ridley, Niles Paul and Da'Quan Bowers
Great start Smile I can't wait to see it finished!!
The Newton will be the priciest for you lol Thats the one Newton auto I want just because of the Panthers patch
yeah thanks for all the kind words guys

Bump and thank you jmessick86 for the trade should be getting in the A.J. Green in soon now
bump...
very nice those just look good year after year
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's