Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Thoughts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guy who I know from the shop pulled a Bledsoe/Warren Moon Sweet Spot booklet dual auto redemption. Called him up & offered $100. He's gonna take it. I'm excited to get he card.

Do you think I offered too much? My thinking is it's less than buying a box & I get the hit I want. I was eyeing this card up once I saw the checklist, so is it a good buy?
very good buy, especially being a Pats fan Smile
Sweet mix of players you don't see signing too often anymore. Nice pickup.
whats it numbered out of? i would have started off at $75
My buddy said I could've probably went cheaper. I will still talk him down if I can. Offering $100 at least doesn't let the card go out the door. I could also do a trade/cash split. We've dealt before. So, we'll see.
Ahh I would loveee to have that....both guys are on my top 50 list!!
I don't blame you a bit for it.
I seen a Jake Locker/Drew Bledose booklet selling on ebay for over 140 and it still had time left.
Being a coug fan, I'd be all in!
I really think you can get it for $75... you never know... give it a shot...
you probably could have offered a little less but a 100 for to great QB Auto's and one that was a patriot and your a pats fan congrat's
(08-20-2011 01:56 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh I would loveee to have that....both guys are on my top 50 list!!
I don't blame you a bit for it.
I seen a Jake Locker/Drew Bledose booklet selling on ebay for over 140 and it still had time left.

The Locker/Bledsoe is /5 while the Moon/Bledsoe is /25. I would have liked to have seen a Brunell/Bledsoe one, since those guys actually played against each other...

IMHO I think $100 for the Moon/Bledsoe is a little high. Not "OMG what are you thinking" high but I'd be surprised if the BV was much over $100-$150. Like the other posters have said I think $75 is a little more reasonable.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's