Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
picked these cards up off of the bay.....
[Image: box_break0035.jpg]
[Image: box_break0033.jpg]
[Image: box_break0034.jpg]
[Image: box_break0036.jpg]
[Image: box_break0037.jpg]
[Image: box_break0038.jpg]
[Image: box_break0039.jpg]
[Image: box_break0040.jpg]
[Image: box_break0041.jpg]
yeah i see a couple i was wanting to get in that mix. nice week man. i posted some of my jones' tonight. got another 5 coming to add here in the next few days.
thanks.....would have had some more but somebody had to get an august freebie...lol..jk.....enjoy em
(08-19-2011 11:37 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks.....would have had some more but somebody had to get an august freebie...lol..jk.....enjoy em

yeah thanks again. were you bidding on the von/taiwan dual? i paid more than i wanted to but have only seen the one so had to get it. theres a locker/taiwan on there too. search inception dual and you'll see it.
(08-19-2011 11:40 PM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah thanks again. were you bidding on the von/taiwan dual? i paid more than i wanted to but have only seen the one so had to get it. theres a locker/taiwan on there too. search inception dual and you'll see it.

nope...not me...missed it...but i herd there like numbered to like 15 each or something crazy...will look for it...thanks
(08-19-2011 11:40 PM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah thanks again. were you bidding on the von/taiwan dual? i paid more than i wanted to but have only seen the one so had to get it. theres a locker/taiwan on there too. search inception dual and you'll see it.

nope...not me...couldn't bring myself to bid on a raiders/broncos card....probably would have cut it in half..lol...missed it...but i herd there like numbered to like 15 each or something crazy...will look for it...thanks
Thats a sweet Six way with Tomlinson and if i happens to be FT or FS please LMK and Great pickups all the way around.
(08-19-2011 11:43 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]nope...not me...missed it...but i herd there like numbered to like 15 each or something crazy...will look for it...thanks

nope...not me...couldn't bring myself to bid on a raiders/broncos card....probably would have cut it in half..lol...missed it...but i herd there like numbered to like 15 each or something crazy...will look for it...thanks

spoken like a true raider fan. i'll be sure send you a scan when i get it
Many great pickups there Smile Congrats Cyber!!!
Love that triple with Manning and Ocho!
Im not a raider fan, but thats a sweeeet lookin haul you've got there!!
Congrats on the great pick ups & thanks for sharing!

LL4
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's