Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
to start my trade with fruckhaber!
My first mcfadden jones dual auto.... still dont know what im going to do with it yet

[Image: IMG_0002.jpg]

Now these
Cooley 5/10
Keiland 6/50
Mcfadden 14/15
[Image: IMG_0001.jpg]

and an honorable mention even though it is no longer with me
[Image: IMG-2.jpg]

Thanks for the look!
Wow, beautiful Quad! Congrats on your first Dual McFadden/Jones, I'm so glad to see you finally get one! Smile
(08-19-2011 03:42 PM)orange1fan322 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, beautiful Quad! Congrats on your first Dual McFadden/Jones, I'm so glad to see you finally get one! Smile

thanks man! i had been looking for one for almost 4 years... it feels good to finally hold it, i couldnt sleep last nightWink
You have had a good month Bud Smile Congrats on some beautiful cards!!!
(08-19-2011 04:00 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: [ -> ]You have had a good month Bud Smile Congrats on some beautiful cards!!!

thanks again... you made 2 of those cards possible for me!
Beautiful set, i see you still cant sleep!lol
That quad is filthy. Especially with the inclusion of J-Stew!!!
(08-19-2011 04:46 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: [ -> ]That quad is filthy. Especially with the inclusion of J-Stew!!!

J-who??? i was to busy looking at those 2 sigs to the left and right!

na but really thanks guys for the comments
Gratz on the card. Good luck with the D Mac collection
(08-19-2011 06:45 PM)ironman71635 Wrote: [ -> ]Gratz on the card. Good luck with the D Mac collection

thanks, im upto 4 autos, and about 6 or 7 mem cards of his razorback uni including a piece of the hog nose from prestige #5/250... and a bunch of rookies
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's