Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im sure it is but why does it not have a guarantee on the back or say somebody witnessed the signing. Was the sticker how they did it back in 2002? Thanks for the help guys!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Julius-Peppers-02-To...564wt_1121

Haha my bad I realized later I forgot to put the link in
(08-14-2011 06:06 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]Im sure it is but why does it not have a guarantee on the back or say somebody witnessed the signing. Was the sticker how they did it back in 2002? Thanks for the help guys!

need a pic or a link
(08-14-2011 06:09 PM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]need a pic or a link

UH yea, How are we supposed to know what the heck your talking about?
lol added a link, my bad.
They didnt say anything in 02 and looks legit to me. Doesnt seem like a bad price in relation to his other auto's as well...
Yep. Real Deal : 2002 Topps Rookie Premier Autographs #RPJP Julius Peppers
I'm hoping they would be open to trading lol current prices of Peppers autos on ebay 120,150,400 lol all out of my range
(08-14-2011 08:22 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm hoping they would be open to trading lol current prices of Peppers autos on ebay 120,150,400 lol all out of my range

You should go for it! Real nice card at a decent price. Think about it, say you spend about 20-40 bucks a week on cards, you can just buy that and they lay off buying for a little bit after. Then you get a sweet centerpiece RC AU to your Peppers PC.
Seems legit to me also.

BTW, did you notice that Armanti switched back to #14!?
It seems legit but Im not going to say im 100% on it.

I had no idea his autos went for that much....I figured they would go for 30 bucks or so.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's