Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: scan0166.jpg]
[Image: scan0167.jpg]
[Image: scan0165.jpg]
[Image: scan0164.jpg]
[Image: scan0168.jpg]

and the big dog

let me know what you think

i know I love it

thanks again westman1

Front
[Image: Brees1.jpg]
back
[Image: Brees-1.jpg]
Dang, thanks for reminding me of another thing I need for my Chargers PC! A Brees auto! That Brees is downright FILTHY man!

Sorry about your boy LeShoure going out with an Achilles too. Rough injury, especially for a running back. Hopefully he makes a full recovery and is able to make it back.
(08-14-2011 03:27 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: [ -> ]Dang, thanks for reminding me of another thing I need for my Chargers PC! A Brees auto! That Brees is downright FILTHY man!

Sorry about your boy LeShoure going out with an Achilles too. Rough injury, especially for a running back. Hopefully he makes a full recovery and is able to make it back.

thanks but the brees are mine LOL. I'm still kinda upset about leshoure but I how he makes a full recovery too, but it may have been a good thing I hate to think what he may have done to my saints when they play.
(08-14-2011 03:36 AM)rs20 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks but the brees are mine LOL. I'm still kinda upset about leshoure but I how he makes a full recovery too, but it may have been a good thing I hate to think what he may have done to my saints when they play.

That's cool. I knew I was missing someone other than Alworth in my Chargers HOF/Greats auto PC. Brees was the guy! Gonna have to try to find one at a decent price, his stuff sells pretty well... Sad .
tell me about it i have to to get a chrome rc
(08-14-2011 03:45 AM)rs20 Wrote: [ -> ]tell me about it i have to to get a chrome rc

Stay away from his Chargers stuff!!! Stick to that new Saints stuff they make of him! Tongue
Nice mail! Love the Brees!
Unbelievable Brees buddy congrats that thing is just down right nasty
really nice mail! that Brees is sweet!!! Smile
thanks everyone
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's