Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I went to the card show today to pick up some new tradebait, which didnt happen, but thats a whole different story, and found this incredible card. Its a former #1 pick Elite 1/1, so I think I maybe Rich beyond my wildest dreams!!!

[Image: jamarcusplatefront.jpg]

and in case you cant make out WHO it is.....

[Image: jamarcusplateback.jpg]

So what do you guys think? Is this guy gonna be a Hall of Famer or Superstar? Oh wait, This guy is the biggest bust in the past 15 years and maybe ever... I guess I shouldnt have traded away that 1/1 Logo Patch Auto of Brett Favre....

But in all seriousness, my buddy had this and it made me laugh so I thought I would pick it up for pretty much nothing. Hope it brings a chuckle to a few people.
I think Todd Marinovich or Ryan Leaf own those crowns
Do LSU Alumni even collect him? haha! Fun card though, good for a story, tell the grandkids one day about a player who did nothing after a lot of hype.
Hey, at least it's a 1/1!!! Still a nice card...
Duch2izback might actually really like that one for his LSU PC! Smile
Melt it now....don't burn you eyes looking at it......
That is an AWESOME score for a future top 10 busts PC !!!
only the best qb ever! haha seriously did he pay you to take this card? lol
I have a Chad Jackson 1/1. We could start a some kind of 'hidden collection' and see who can get the most obscure card Smile
btw, how is the baby doing?
(08-13-2011 11:53 PM)younglover Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Chad Jackson 1/1. We could start a some kind of 'hidden collection' and see who can get the most obscure card Smile
btw, how is the baby doing?

He is doing really good. The doctors said this week he can come off of the oxygen full time and just use it at night. He was on a very slow flow, but it is still a big step towards being off of it for good. He will be 6 months old next week, and is probably close to 11 lbs now.

Glad we are getting some enjoyment out of this Super Card!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's