Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its been a Bad Year for my Pc Players. First Rb Chris Henry Ups and Quits on the seahawks. Now I read that David Gettis Tore his ACL in Practice. I feel Bad for Gettis cause he was going to start. I really hope Gettis can come back from this.

So I guess my hopes of getting a Gettis Gu card for this year is gone. I kinda Knew Henry wouldn't have any cards this year.

Reminds me of when I started collecting Ryne Robinson. He too got hurt his second year and never returned the same.
That has to be discouraging, sorry buddy Sad Hope Gettis makes a speedy recovery Smile
I hate when things like that happens. Well, stock up on the autos. Find another player too.
(08-13-2011 05:34 AM)kollectornet Wrote: [ -> ]I hate when things like that happens. Well, stock up on the autos. Find another player too.

I've been collecting Kolb ever since he was a rookie so I know how you feel. I also collected Donnie Avery last year and when he tore his ACL let him go. Still think the world of him though.
Sorry to hear this. Maybe you'll fine someone else you can follow. Good luck!
(08-13-2011 05:34 AM)kollectornet Wrote: [ -> ]I hate when things like that happens. Well, stock up on the autos. Find another player too.

Oh Im still collecting all his stuff. As for another player I really didn't like anything with this years picks. Maybe that wr Pilares but not too sure about him.
Reference URL's