Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Bills just traded Lee Evans to Baltimore. I hope he tears it up and gets a ring on his finger.
Wow! He will fit in well there
flacco needed another target. bad for bills good for evans. i like him and think it was a good move for him.
(08-12-2011 12:17 PM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]flacco needed another target. bad for bills good for evans. i like him and think it was a good move for him.

I do too. He finally has a QB w/ an offensive line that will give him a chance to get the ball.
When I heard sad, sad day, I thought you were going to say the Bills were staying in Buffalo. LOL
(08-12-2011 12:32 PM)rburkett Wrote: [ -> ]When I heard sad, sad day, I thought you were going to say the Bills were staying in Buffalo. LOL

That is a shot below the beltSmile
(08-12-2011 12:39 PM)gobills2010 Wrote: [ -> ]That is a shot below the beltSmile

bring them to l.a. (i live a couple hours from there). i would welcome them. hell, i'd welcome anyone just to get a team close to home.
(08-12-2011 12:44 PM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]bring them to l.a. (i live a couple hours from there). i would welcome them. hell, i'd welcome anyone just to get a team close to home.

Oakland or San Diego will be there soon.
dang, are the Bills TRYING to get Andrew Luck after the 2nd preseason game !!! DODGAMNIT
(08-12-2011 12:47 PM)gobills2010 Wrote: [ -> ]Oakland or San Diego will be there soon.

sadly i'd rather see the raiders, but for only one reason, TAIWAN JONES!
(08-12-2011 12:47 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: [ -> ]dang, are the Bills TRYING to get Andrew Luck after the 2nd preseason game !!! DODGAMNIT

pretty sure they secured that already.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's