Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
UPDATE: I am not really looking for the base code cards that are listed on beckett but the plain White decifer code card that has a full image symbol that I have the scans of. The back will have something strange on the back for example I have one that has a Ace and Jack of Clubs as most of you who play balckjack would know this means 21. Some have different languages and one that I have seen has a blank back. So please let me know if you have any of them.

I am willing to trade for these decifer code cards. I will ask for a front and back scan as well if anyone can help me out I have scanned what the fronts will look like. Please I can use all the help possible.

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: 18.jpg]

[Image: 19.jpg]
I think I sent you a scan of the ludwick, right? (top right of the last one you posted)
(08-12-2011 12:30 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: [ -> ]I think I sent you a scan of the ludwick, right? (top right of the last one you posted)

I have the puzzle complete but I am missing 4 cards nothing that would stop me from solveing the code what I am missing is the Decifer code cards. I know what each one means as far as the numbering system but I need to know what is on the back side of the card as this is a piece of the puzzle.
i got some i will check after work to see if they are the ones you need
so you are only looking for decifer cards?
I have a few and no idea what the heck they are, check them if you'd like.
I have # 129 Kelly Johnson
I have no idea what these codes are all about but I have Mariano Reverra and Brian McCann
(08-12-2011 01:19 PM)bman12 Wrote: [ -> ]so you are only looking for decifer cards?

I need 4 and actually 3 now as I just traded for one. But I am mainly looking for the 10 decifer codes I am missing that look like the pictures on the post.

118, 252, 347
(08-12-2011 02:44 PM)kmaese24 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a few and no idea what the heck they are, check them if you'd like.

I am not sure if your understanding as I have 347 of the 350 code cards. I am looking for the symbol cards with the sign on the back that has a meaning to the code. This is why I scaned what the symbols look like.
might have to ebay that one up as those decipher code cards are hard to come by...seen em go for about 10-15 a pop
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's