Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been watching the mets play with their entire AA team out there and started to really like this kid...i think he may have a nice little productive career. It would be a nice change to collect a player who's cards arent so expensive anyway. Lmk if you have anything , thanks
anyone ?
I wish you would have posted this a couple of weeks ago lol. I had a Heritage Black Refractor of his
(08-14-2011 04:50 PM)clarkzac Wrote: [ -> ]I wish you would have posted this a couple of weeks ago lol. I had a Heritage Black Refractor of his

i posted this thread last week i think ...that sucks man lol
(08-14-2011 04:54 PM)john1580 Wrote: [ -> ]i posted this thread last week i think ...that sucks man lol

YEah, I think I traded it 2-3 weeks ago. I had it since April, when I busted a box of Heritage.
you should probably tell me who you traded it to so i can hound them for it Smile
It wasn't on beckett Sad otherwise I would!
Still looking for these, also zach wheeler and Mike harvey...thanks
I should have a small boat load...
(08-31-2011 10:37 PM)mjanooz Wrote: [ -> ]I should have a small boat load...

check me , but i know what you want and i dnt have it....had my hands on two different cano autos last week and the trades fell thru
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's