Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i think its fake, but what i dont understand is why someone would even try to ruin a jersey auto cards anyways i mean that would be a nice card with a plain white jersey piece
Thanks to all for your opinions and thoughts on this card. If I can get it cheap enough it would be for PC only. The grading is not a concern for me as I dont care for grading cards.

Im not sure if its fake or not but I do believe the price will get to the point of making me uncomfortable. I did place it on the watch list so we will see.

Thanks Again Everyone!

BigT

Edit: After looking at his other items for sale I might lean more towards the side of being legit. He has a couple others from the set(not Maclin) and they all have simple single or maybe two colors at best.

Most of the fake patch crook sellers seem to have an abundance of questionable items listed. Just a thought.
(08-08-2011 07:39 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: [ -> ]I'd stay away from it. It's a shame that we have to watch for this kinda stuff !!!!

It is a shame not just the fact that people are crooks and being dishonest just for a few extra bucks but they don't care about the cards. Worse part is you don't know what's real and what's fake. I mean not to hijack T's thread but I bought this one last night thanks to a little Colorado birdie who kept talking about it till I just couldn't pass it by. But it has me worried on it's authenticity

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jamaal-Charles-2008-..._500wt_922
(08-08-2011 07:48 PM)bigt314 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to all for your opinions and thoughts on this card. If I can get it cheap enough it would be for PC only. The grading is not a concern for me as I dont care for grading cards.

Im not sure if its fake or not but I do believe the price will get to the point of making me uncomfortable. I did place it on the watch list so we will see.

Thanks Again Everyone!

BigT

Good luck on it T let us know how it turns out bud.
(08-08-2011 07:24 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: [ -> ]It does look rough where the patch is. My motto is: When in doubt, leave it out.

Totally agree if you feel it's possibly fake I wouldn't even take the chance it's not worth it.
(08-08-2011 07:51 PM)biglump007 Wrote: [ -> ]It is a shame not just the fact that people are crooks and being dishonest just for a few extra bucks but they don't care about the cards. Worse part is you don't know what's real and what's fake. I mean not to hijack T's thread but I bought this one last night thanks to a little Colorado birdie who kept talking about it till I just couldn't pass it by. But it has me worried on it's authenticity

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jamaal-Charles-2008-..._500wt_922

Good luck on it T let us know how it turns out bud.

I will definitely let you know if I end up taking a flyer on it or not.
(08-08-2011 07:56 PM)bigt314 Wrote: [ -> ]I will definitely let you know if I end up taking a flyer on it or not.

Please do I honestly would like to know how it turns out. And your right most crooks do seem to have an over abundance of really unbelievable patches so it may very well be real. Shoot me a pm when it's over and fill me in thanks
He's a clean seller, so if he bought it/traded for it he might not have known it was a fake (if it is). I've bought from him many times...

Good luck with whatever you decide!
(08-08-2011 08:32 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]He's a clean seller, so if he bought it/traded for it he might not have known it was a fake (if it is). I've bought from him many times...

Good luck with whatever you decide!

Thanks RW34! I also ran that scenario through my head as a possibility. Also, the more I think about it I believe I have bought from him in the past as well.

I would also like it made clear that I am in NO way shape or form calling this seller a cheat/scam artist. I am only questioning the card itself. The point that RW34 made is a definite possibility.
Well Ladies and Gents! I went for it and won it tonight. Paid a little more than I wanted but it will free up the one I already have as trade bait. Thanks Again for all of your input. I really appreciate it.

BigT
cool T glad you got it will be a nice addition to your PC
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's