Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Let's do some trades.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have trades from my last post in limbo but these are still up for trade.I'm looking for really anything that catches my eyes.

[Image: Albert.jpg]

[Image: Halladay.jpg]

[Image: Miller.jpg]

[Image: Spahn61.jpg]

[Image: Aaron.jpg]

[Image: Matusz.jpg]

[Image: Bonds1.jpg]
i'm interested in the Manny Ramirez
check me for the hank arron
I like the Spahn and the Aaron.....will trade a little in your favor....is the Spahn damaged there on the eye or is that the case?? I'm interested either way....just curious....

Check me please.
The Aaron is in trade limbo the Spahn is in rather nice condition but the eye is damaged its not a hole or anything like that.

I like the Spahn and the Aaron.....will trade a little in your favor....is the Spahn damaged there on the eye or is that the case?? I'm interested either way....just curious....

Check me please.
[/quote]
(08-07-2011 06:39 PM)cardsnstuff2 Wrote: [ -> ]The Aaron is in trade limbo the Spahn is in rather nice condition but the eye is damaged its not a hole or anything like that.

Check me please.

[/quote]

I'll take whatever you can give up.....shoot me an offer.....
what kind of value are you putting on the Pujols?
It's not booked due to lack of market info I would say $30

what kind of value are you putting on the Pujols?
[/quote]
Reference URL's