Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Some of my Bills PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is part of my Bills PC. Enjoy!

[Image: MiscBills2.jpg]
[Image: MiscBills.jpg]
[Image: MiscBills3.jpg]
[Image: MiscBills4.jpg]
[Image: MiscBills5.jpg]
[Image: MiscBills6.jpg]
[Image: ebay9-10.jpg]
[Image: Hardy.jpg]
[Image: spillerfront.jpg]
[Image: spillerback.jpg]

More:

[Image: misc.jpg]
[Image: freebiesfromJessie.jpg]
[Image: chibearsboyfreebies.jpg]
[Image: casonfanukfreebies.jpg]
[Image: medusamissionfreebies.jpg]
[Image: dabears525freebies.jpg]
[Image: easleyspiller.jpg]
[Image: ebay9-10-10.jpg]
[Image: leeevans9-13-10.jpg]
[Image: evans-easley.jpg]

It's only letting me post 10 at a time, so I'll quit after this:

[Image: reed-easley.jpg]
[Image: easleywarroom.jpg]
[Image: scan0004.jpg]
[Image: scan0005.jpg]
[Image: scan0006.jpg]
[Image: scan0007.jpg]
Awesome Bills collection!
Great stuff, man! Though you appear to have a couple in there that clearly belong in my Lee Evans PC! lol. I actually have a ton of Evans dups FT if you're interested. LMK
(08-05-2011 02:12 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: [ -> ]Great stuff, man! Though you appear to have a couple in there that clearly belong in my Lee Evans PC! lol. I actually have a ton of Evans dups FT if you're interested. LMK

It's been almost 10 months since I was on the boards, and I think I remember you scooping up some Evans' on the Bay a couple of timesSmile. I'm actually not doing much trading these days. But thanks anyway.
Great looking collection! Being a Clemson Fan and collector I love the CJ Spillers you have!
Great Collection. Especially like the 2011 die cut helmets. Dareus should be BEAST for them Bills in years to come !!
(08-05-2011 09:19 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: [ -> ]Great Collection. Especially like the 2011 die cut helmets. Dareus should be BEAST for them Bills in years to come !!

We can only hope! Hopefully his rookie season is leaps and bounds above Spiller's.
Reference URL's