Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm a little late on the trigger, my son's birthday is on the 16th of this month but I wanted to get some lettermans to spell his name. I'm not looking for any high end letters but would love to get Atlanta players, like the Falcons or any other sport from ATL. My son's name is Roman so I'm in need of any letter from his name. Feel free to take a look at my organize for trades. I would love to put this together for him for his BD if anybody can help!?!

-UPDATE-
Finally completed my son's nameplate with the a lot of help from ft28jags. He was able to get me all the letters except the "M", the project got set aside for a bit cause I was unable to get the missing letter but another member, piyn, hooked me up by purchasing it to trade me and making an open offer. Both great guys-

[Image: cards003.jpg]
sent an offer with the letter R
(08-04-2011 05:53 PM)ft28jags Wrote: [ -> ]sent an offer with the letter R

That would be great-
just a Champ Bailey "L" and a Jerry Rice "E" sorry man...Sad
(08-04-2011 06:30 PM)superynaldo Wrote: [ -> ]just a Champ Bailey "L" and a Jerry Rice "E" sorry man...Sad

Thanks for looking-
discovered two more and sent you an offer....after that, I know I have no more
(08-04-2011 06:50 PM)ft28jags Wrote: [ -> ]discovered two more and sent you an offer....after that, I know I have no more

Awesome!
i countered...you're up
(08-04-2011 07:01 PM)seaw0lf Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome!
(08-04-2011 07:18 PM)ft28jags Wrote: [ -> ]i countered...you're up

Alright, Ill take a look. I had to leave for a min to pick up my kids...
no worries...just replied to your comment...didn't like rice I see

(08-04-2011 07:40 PM)seaw0lf Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, Ill take a look. I had to leave for a min to pick up my kids...

just when I thought you took all my letters, I had one more left and sent you an offer over on it so lmk
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's