Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I usually don't trade for graded cards, but this was one I couldn't pass up. It is looking sweet in my PC. Here's a link to my PC. nothing big and Nothing for Trade or Sale.

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e100/M...?start=all

[Image: NamathGraded0001.jpg]
WOWWWWWWWW
Sorry WOW was too short so I had to add more W's like in WINS.
so nice!!!
Great looking card, I actually prefer the high end cards in the slab with a toddler around.. Helps me sleep better at night lol.
Thanks. I usaully don't pick up more than 1 auto of a player. but this 1 and the jim browns I have just couldn't be passed up.
(08-04-2011 11:53 AM)krayzie83 Wrote: [ -> ]Great looking card, I actually prefer the high end cards in the slab with a toddler around.. Helps me sleep better at night lol.

I would like to slab all my hi-end stuff, but don't have that kind of liquid funds available.
I'm not a fan of graded cards either. Not sure why just dont care for them. Nice pickup.
(08-04-2011 12:10 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not a fan of graded cards either. Not sure why just dont care for them. Nice pickup.

there are hard to properly store.
Reference URL's