Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My Penn State PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made this myself. The cases are held on first by double sided tape that was recommended to me on a woodworking site. Then, since the video (which I'll have to make another) I have put slats running horizontally to stop the cases from turning because the tape didn't really hold afterwhich I have also used gorilla glue on the back of the cases. Now, you couldn't get them off with a crowbar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4_F6XPDv68
Dude that is sweet Smile
(08-03-2011 07:42 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: [ -> ]Dude that is sweet Smile

Thanks man. The Joe Paterno on the top left is the 1997 Press Pass Blue Card that I got Autographed.

The Sam Gash underneath that Paterno took forever to find. About 4 years.
Very cool!
Great stuff you know i love it.
Haha, thanks. Do you have any Penn State autos for sale?
(08-04-2011 06:50 AM)kufta4 Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, thanks. Do you have any Penn State autos for sale?

I do i posted my list too you on another site one time a few weeks ago. Check thier if not i can get you a list in a few days.

Also thinking of getting rid of all my non college uni PSU stuff interested?
(08-04-2011 07:19 AM)gadsden86 Wrote: [ -> ]I do i posted my list too you on another site one time a few weeks ago. Check thier if not i can get you a list in a few days.

Also thinking of getting rid of all my non college uni PSU stuff interested?

Not interested in any non college stuff.

I think I do remember your list. I'm really looking for like Curtis Enis, Courtney Brown, Joe Jurevicius, LaVar Arrington college stuff like Press Pass and Sage.
Reference URL's