Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT: PSA Pop Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure if I'm aloud to post about PSA but I had to rant
What the heck, a $5 p/month charge just to view pop reports? WTH?
I thought the exact same thing. If anyone here has an account at PSA please give the pop report on 1968 Topps Bob Griese RC #196. All grades please. This is the only card I want to know about it.
Pm'ed
why should they give it away for free? theyre a business
(08-03-2011 12:52 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]why should they give it away for free? theyre a business

Cause I said so....LOL Jacoby you always play devils advocate. No seriously though 5 bucks a month just for pop reports is retarded. I dont mind them charging cause yes they are a business but thats a RIP!
(08-03-2011 12:52 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]why should they give it away for free? theyre a business

Because any business that wants to stay in business has to focus on customer service.

As a customer, I refuse to use their grading service because I can't view the population reports on my cards. Beckett offers it for free, it's important to me, so I use their service instead.

If PSA chooses to limit access to that information, they need to understand they will lose customers. If they are okay with that, then that's their "business decision", of course.
They got bills too.
(08-04-2011 12:31 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: [ -> ]They got bills too.

Oh no you did NOT just quote me in your sig!!!
(08-04-2011 12:13 AM)eazy e Wrote: [ -> ]Cause I said so....LOL Jacoby you always play devils advocate. No seriously though 5 bucks a month just for pop reports is retarded. I dont mind them charging cause yes they are a business but thats a RIP!

im not playing devil's advocate. honestly, i find it disturbing that folks think they should give it away for free. their main competitor certainly doesnt give it away for free. in fact, you could say it's an industry standard to charge a monthly fee like that
(08-04-2011 12:05 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]im not playing devil's advocate. honestly, i find it disturbing that folks think they should give it away for free. their main competitor certainly doesnt give it away for free. in fact, you could say it's an industry standard to charge a monthly fee like that

If you make an account through becketts pop report section.
You can log in and HAVE FREE range of the POP report.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's