Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've got two redemps that have been on order forever, both pulled late last year.
1:McCoy Contenders rc
2:Haden auto
Have any of you had much luck asking for replacements? IDK if I should call CS and give them the bedroom voice or do it via email.
Thanks for looking, any help is greatly appreciated.
I too am waiting on the McCoy contenders auto. Funny thing, you can find them out there on ebay and such. I asked them a month ago why I've been waiting, when I see other redemptions out on the market. They responded " we are waiting for the player/agent to return the cards signed, and have not as of yet". they did say i could do a replacement, but it makes me nervous,...... I'd much rather have the McCoy COntenders. I've used email, and a phone call. Still nothing.

Upper Deck are way bigger chickens than Panini I've found. Probably because UD has so little to offer their Football customers.

GL
I have called Panini several times and the last two times I have been told the Joe Haden has signed all his cards and they will be shipping them out. Of course they told me that about six weeks ago and nothing ever arrived. I followed up with a call about 10 days ago and was told by Panini customer service the the Haden autos would be shipped out within three weeks.

We will see?
I spoke with their CS today about seeing some on ebay I was waiting on. They shipped me about 6 redemptions today. Call them up.
Odd thing is, I have always had better CS from Upper Deck until this year's redemptions. DLP/Panini has always dissapointed me when dealing with redemptions. I have 5 redemptions with them right now. I have asked questions on each one, yet they have not bothered to respond on any one.

And here's what I don't get... They say it will take 4 months to get my card. I have been buying boxes and packs from sets released earlier in the 2010 season. More than 4 months have passed since those sets were released. Yet I have to wait 4 MORE months from the REDEMPTION date before they do anything. The 2011 season is gearing up... Wouldn't they know by then if they have that player's autograph when I redeemed it? Or does it take 4 MORE months to go through their autograph archives to realize they have NO FRIGGIN AUTOGRAPH STILL???

That being said, Upper Deck doesn't even have a place to make comments on a specific redemption. It just says, be patient You have to call if you want someone to get involved.
yeah, the amount of redemptions in products has gotten way out of hand. i understand that sometimes a player will commit to something and then not follow through in a timely manner or whatever but cmon man, i waited over a year for two (pulled from same box) 08 icons favre letterman and they werent even autos!
(08-03-2011 10:49 AM)420ramsfan Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, the amount of redemptions in products has gotten way out of hand. i understand that sometimes a player will commit to something and then not follow through in a timely manner or whatever but cmon man, i waited over a year for two (pulled from same box) 08 icons favre letterman and they werent even autos!

Wow 2 years for non Autoed Letterman? Couldn't they just go buy some letters from the local Wally world or Michaels and slap them in there?
(08-02-2011 09:46 PM)gangstippie Wrote: [ -> ]I spoke with their CS today about seeing some on ebay I was waiting on. They shipped me about 6 redemptions today. Call them up.

this is exactly how it worked for me. got 4 sent out in less than 12 hours
I might suggest the phone call but wait to see who is on the other end before using the "bedroom voice"..If Hackler picks up you may get more than you bargained for..lol!
I have emailed them twice in regards to my 2010 Dez Bryant Plates and Patches Nameplate auto /25 and just got the standard "waiting on the athlete" and since I am going away from the hobby due to some med reasons, Im gonna call them up while on pain meds and see what the deal is. Esp since like your card, I know Dez has signed a vast majority of plates redemptions, just not mine. Emails are def a waste of time.! For the McCoy I might be willing to wait it out a while, but Dez is bound to do something stupid sooner than later and I might have to get a replacement. Good Luck!
-Craig
(08-03-2011 03:17 PM)skelscardclozzit Wrote: [ -> ]I might suggest the phone call but wait to see who is on the other end before using the "bedroom voice"..If Hackler picks up you may get more than you bargained for..lol!
I have emailed them twice in regards to my 2010 Dez Bryant Plates and Patches Nameplate auto /25 and just got the standard "waiting on the athlete" and since I am going away from the hobby due to some med reasons, Im gonna call them up while on pain meds and see what the deal is. Esp since like your card, I know Dez has signed a vast majority of plates redemptions, just not mine. Emails are def a waste of time.! For the McCoy I might be willing to wait it out a while, but Dez is bound to do something stupid sooner than later and I might have to get a replacement. Good Luck!
-Craig

Emails don't work. Call them. Dez has signed. I just told them I saw one I was waiting on on eBay. He looked it up, said it was available. I asked if any of my others were avaliable and they looked. Next thing I know I'm getting 5 emails about 8 cards being shipped. I didn't have to be rude or short. I just asked. So call them.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's