Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: For Falcons fans!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Friday Night Lights again this year!
http://www.atlantafalcons.com/aftc11/fri...ht-lights/
I have been trying to make this for the past 3 years and every year something came up. I can't remember what happened 2 years ago, but last year, we made plans go to down Fort Gaines to spend some time with some close friends in which we try to stay commited to our word. This early this year, we made plans to go to Destin and I will never back out of going to Destin. I guess I will have to go to some mini camps. I just which I had a connection with Verizon or Harry Douglas put me on the VIP list. Neither will ever happen.
(07-28-2011 08:01 AM)kollectornet Wrote: [ -> ]I have been trying to make this for the past 3 years and every year something came up. I can't remember what happened 2 years ago, but last year, we made plans go to down Fort Gaines to spend some time with some close friends in which we try to stay commited to our word. This early this year, we made plans to go to Destin and I will never back out of going to Destin. I guess I will have to go to some mini camps. I just which I had a connection with Verizon or Harry Douglas put me on the VIP list. Neither will ever happen.

You know it's free right???
They had it at Brookwood High School which is 5 minutes from me two years ago, but I was coming back into town from work and couldn't make it in time.
They always do it in Gwinnett County schools.
(07-28-2011 08:10 AM)jheringa09 Wrote: [ -> ]You know it's free right???
They had it at Brookwood High School which is 5 minutes from me two years ago, but I was coming back into town from work and couldn't make it in time.
They always do it in Gwinnett County schools.

Oh yeah, I know it's free. And a bonus......autograph session..... Mann. My wife said that I should go, but she is still going down to Destin. LOL.
(07-28-2011 08:23 AM)kollectornet Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah, I know it's free. And a bonus......autograph session..... Mann. My wife said that I should go, but she is still going down to Destin. LOL.

I grew up in Georgia and use to make a handful of games but moved south, funny enough I live in Destin now, kollectornet. The only ATL games I make now is when the go to NO play the Saints. Wish I could make!
Reference URL's