Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So Devlin didn't sign with the Cardinals, Rodgers-Cromartie is mostly likely going to the Eagles and we just lost Steve Breaston....UGH!
Ouch! I'm still upset over losing Hasselbeck
Oh yeah, and the Braves just lost Brian McCann for a few weeks!
could be worst...the dolphins had a horrible draft again and are doing nothing in the free agency or trade market...
(07-27-2011 09:53 PM)snailmonk Wrote: [ -> ]could be worst...the dolphins had a horrible draft again and are doing nothing in the free agency or trade market...

im a dolphins fan...so im feeling it
(07-27-2011 09:53 PM)snailmonk Wrote: [ -> ]could be worst...the dolphins had a horrible draft again and are doing nothing in the free agency or trade market...

im a dolphins fan...so im feeling it

True, but two of my like 5 favorite NFL players are being yanked away from me
(07-27-2011 09:57 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]True, but two of my like 5 favorite NFL players are being yanked away from me

yeah, i hear you on that...but i havent had a favorite player on the dolphins since marino because they dont have anyone really worth being your favorite...it would have been williams except that he got busted for drugs...
Hate to say it, but the Cardinals suck. I grew up in AZ and the closest thing we had to a pro team was the University of Arizona...

Sorry about your guys though. On the other hand, it does make their cards easier to obtain.
(07-27-2011 10:00 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]Hate to say it, but the Cardinals suck. I grew up in AZ and the closest thing we had to a pro team was the University of Arizona...

Sorry about your guys though. On the other hand, it does make their cards easier to obtain.

If our fricken front office had any brains at all we'd have a chance! We didn't draft a single QB in the draft. Not even in like the 5th round! Now we're giving up one of the best corners in the league for a backup?! COME ON!!!!
(07-27-2011 09:50 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: [ -> ]Ouch! I'm still upset over losing Hasselbeck

I would personally drive Hasselbeck and McNabb to your stadium for Sidney Rice back.
(07-27-2011 10:07 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: [ -> ]I would personally drive Hasselbeck and McNabb to your stadium for Sidney Rice back.

i dont understand why rice went to seattle...its a bad career move...he aint going to do anything there...
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's