Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here are a few cards for trade. A little of everything.
[Image: scan0004-20.jpg]
[Image: scan0005-5.jpg]
[Image: scan0006-13.jpg]
[Image: scan0007.jpg]
check me for the ortiz/manny gu card
I like a few of the 1971 topps- what are you looking for? I took out all my "for trade" stuff because I am cleaning up my org, but I can add some stuff back if I have stuff you are looking for.
I found only a few cards, but is still a considerable difference. I usually collect recent bowman chrome and sterling autos. Also, looking for a few 71' topps to complete the set.
(07-25-2011 05:03 PM)rascrush Wrote: [ -> ]check me for the ortiz/manny gu card
check me for the manny/ortiz
I need about 100 to finish the 71' set, plus I am trying to get from 67'. Also, I collect recent bowman chrome and bowman sterling autos. Let me know. I like couple of the patches you have in your trade organize.
(07-25-2011 05:12 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: [ -> ]I like a few of the 1971 topps- what are you looking for? I took out all my "for trade" stuff because I am cleaning up my org, but I can add some stuff back if I have stuff you are looking for.
What kind of BV are you looking for on the Ryan?

I don't know if I'd have anything you'd want for it, but pls check me for it.
Open offer sent. Let me know if you are looking for something else.
(07-25-2011 05:51 PM)iconms Wrote: [ -> ]check me for the manny/ortiz

About a $50 value. At the moment, I don't see much in your trade organize that I could use for my PC. Still send me an offer just in case.
(07-25-2011 05:56 PM)gotopes Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of BV are you looking for on the Ryan?

I don't know if I'd have anything you'd want for it, but pls check me for it.
check me for the luebke
Open offer sent.
(07-25-2011 06:24 PM)baseballcardmitch Wrote: [ -> ]check me for the luebke
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's