Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: ORG ISSUE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is anyone else's org doing this to them? I can't change my layout or anything.

[Image: OrgIssue.jpg]

Please fix. Thanks!
Either update your IE to the free IE9 or turn OFF compatability mode. I suggest upgrading to IE9 if you want to stick with IE or better yet switch to Google Chrome which will eliminate this problem and many others associated with IE and this site
Here is the thing...It has worked for me ALL week. Now all of a sudden it doesn't work. Makes no xxxxxxxx sense why I should have to make changes to my PC for this stupid site to work.

Not directed towards you specifically at all.
(07-24-2011 05:12 PM)alexs64 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the thing...It has worked for me ALL week. Now all of a sudden it doesn't work. Makes no damn sense why I should have to make changes to my PC for this stupid site to work.

Not directed towards you specifically at all.

you literally have to click a button on your browser. you probably were not running compatibility mode, and IE detected it needed to change it for a site you visited, so it turned compatibility mode on. that isnt beckett's fault

just click on that icon near the address bar that looks like a torn piece of paper, and turn compatibility mode off
Hmmmm...do you mean this....Looks like I can't change it at all.
I know how computers work, I also know that if there are issues, they should be tailoring the website to meet those issues. Not have the xxxxxxxxxxxusers work around them.

Get off xxxxxxxxxxxalready Jacoby, jesus.

[Image: OrgIssue2.jpg]
(07-24-2011 02:33 PM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]Either update your IE to the free IE9 or turn OFF compatability mode. I suggest upgrading to IE9 if you want to stick with IE or better yet switch to Google Chrome which will eliminate this problem and many others associated with IE and this site

Bob;

IE9 also has compatibility mode, and is only made available for Windows 7, it will not work with XP, SP1, SP2, or SP3, so if someone is not using Widows 7, they cannot use IE9
I am using IE 9 and Windows 7.
Alex, try this: Underneath the compatibility view button in your tools menu, click on the Compatabilty View settings button, and see if Beckett is added to the approved box, if it is highlite it and remove it, that should fix it.
(07-24-2011 07:43 PM)shezdoni Wrote: [ -> ]Alex, try this: Underneath the compatibility view button in your tools menu, click on the Compatabilty View settings button, and see if Beckett is added to the approved box, if it is highlite it and remove it, that should fix it.

Added it then closed and reopened. Same thing... Removed it then closed and reopened, nothing changed. Like I said, I have not had this issue at all. It started happening today.
If you dont stop swearing the organize wont be your only problem.
(07-24-2011 07:18 PM)shezdoni Wrote: [ -> ]Bob;

IE9 also has compatibility mode, and is only made available for Windows 7, it will not work with XP, SP1, SP2, or SP3, so if someone is not using Widows 7, they cannot use IE9
Didnt know you had to have 7.

(07-24-2011 05:55 PM)alexs64 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmmm...do you mean this....Looks like I can't change it at all.
I know how computers work, I also know that if there are issues, they should be tailoring the website to meet those issues. Not have the xxxxxxxxxxxusers work around them.

Get off xxxxxxxxxxxalready Jacoby, jesus.

[Image: OrgIssue2.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's