Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can I edit the criteria for Recently Added. Will it really work. Can I do a query by selected dates and timesframes. How do I edit the criteria for Recently Added, right now all my cards are in there and I don't want to delete 'recently added' folder from each card
(07-23-2011 06:25 PM)jcvfjr Wrote: [ -> ]Can I edit the criteria for Recently Added. Will it really work. Can I do a query by selected dates and timesframes. How do I edit the criteria for Recently Added, right now all my cards are in there and I don't want to delete 'recently added' folder from each card

I was wondering the same thing. I don't see an easy way to do it other than search by certain descriptions, highlight all items selected, and move to a different folder in mass. Can take quite a while to do it this way!!
when you add stuff, it doesnt go to recently added, it goes to all items. recently added is a defunct system folder from the old site. the only things that go there are things you already had there before the switch, or stuff you manually put there
Reference URL's