Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Going to put up my entire collection for bids next Sunday, get your trade offers in before they are gone forever. I've got about 2700 mini's marked for trade, great for set builders and player collectors.
Send offers vs posting in the thread please.
Are you not collecting mini's anymore Pete or are these just your extras?
Just my extras, if I want any hope of doing this year's sets I need to raise some funds. Losing both my roommates and just booked a 45 day vacation in Maui. In my world, travelling and eating well get more priority than cards.
Got a couple offers going so far, keep em coming gents/gals
Check my organize... or LMK prices for the Phillies Sepia minis

2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Sepia #47 Jimmy Rollins
2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Sepia #12 Ryan Howard
2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Sepia #326 Chase Utley
2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Sepia #139 Raul Ibanez
2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Sepia #2 Roy Halladay
2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Sepia #162 Cliff Lee
2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Sepia #346 Shane Victorino
2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Sepia #3 Cole Hamels
2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Sepia #342 Placido Polanco
2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Sepia #270 Brad Lidge
Yeah a 45 day vacation sounds much more appealling than cards. I busted a box of ginter on Tuesday. When I get home I will send you a list of my mini's and you can let me know if you need them. Nothing special though best one was probably a Sweet Asylum flower card.
(07-22-2011 10:29 AM)jszczech Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah a 45 day vacation sounds much more appealling than cards. I busted a box of ginter on Tuesday. When I get home I will send you a list of my mini's and you can let me know if you need them. Nothing special though best one was probably a Sweet Asylum flower card.

I essentially need them all still, just purchased my first sizable lot. I did open 13 retail packs yesterday and pulled a couple good mini's, a Mexican Hat flower card and a Flocculence mini. Can use all the help I can get Smile
(07-22-2011 11:13 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: [ -> ]a Mexican Hat flower card

you immediately played the song and grabbed your sombrero and danced to it right?
(07-22-2011 11:16 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: [ -> ]you immediately played the song and grabbed your sombrero and danced to it right?

you must have been watching me
Reference URL's