Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone! I'm relatively new to adding cards/wants to the Organize feature, as well as trading through it... So far, it's been a pretty positive experience, especially the trading aspect. I was hoping someone with a little more expertise could answer these questions for me:

1. Is there a way to search the database for cards that someone currently has available for trade? For example, I collect Jake Westbrook and I'm trying to see if anyone has any Printing Plates, or other 1/1's available for trade. Do I have to click on each of the 120+ printing plates listed in Beckett and see if someone has it marked in their "Haves"? Or is there a way to view all the Westbrook cards that people have marked in their "Haves"?

2. Is there way to export a collection into a Word or Excel doc? I'm considering moving my 12,000+ card Indians collection into Beckett, but I don't know if I'm comfortable putting that effort into it, unless I know I'm able to back it up somehow.

Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Chris
2. there's no export function. but i get a clean export copying the cards in my collection then using the paste special function in excel
(07-20-2011 11:18 PM)kraft7014 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone! I'm relatively new to adding cards/wants to the Organize feature, as well as trading through it... So far, it's been a pretty positive experience, especially the trading aspect. I was hoping someone with a little more expertise could answer these questions for me:

1. Is there a way to search the database for cards that someone currently has available for trade? For example, I collect Jake Westbrook and I'm trying to see if anyone has any Printing Plates, or other 1/1's available for trade. Do I have to click on each of the 120+ printing plates listed in Beckett and see if someone has it marked in their "Haves"? Or is there a way to view all the Westbrook cards that people have marked in their "Haves"?

2. Is there way to export a collection into a Word or Excel doc? I'm considering moving my 12,000+ card Indians collection into Beckett, but I don't know if I'm comfortable putting that effort into it, unless I know I'm able to back it up somehow.

Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Chris

For #1.
Right now the only way is to search for each one. As far as I know.

For #2
Do you wanna move stuff onto Beckett or off kinda confusing the way you said it.
Reference URL's