Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm posting this to ask if there are any known issues with collector's wantlists? It seems strange to me that, whenever I complete a trade with someone, any cards i have marked as "wants" are not moving to the "recently traded" folder in my organize. I mean, the cards themselves show up, but they have a 1 in the "Have" column, with no mention of it being in the wantlist, which should have a 1 in the "Trade For" column, so in essense, I have now traded for the same card at least 3 times! Before the change over, if I traded for something, it was removed from my wantlist. Is Beckett planning on going back to this format, or correcting this issue? As always, any help is greatly appreciated!
yep, this is killing me too. i didn't realize that right away either and ended up trading for the same cards too. they said they know about it and are still working on it. for now we just have to go back and update our want lists manually.
Here is what I do. For every card that comes in from a trade I search my inventory for that card. Two records will show up, one tagged to "recently traded", the second tagged to my "collection folder". At this point I adjust the record of the card in my "collection folder" and send the card tagged to "recently traded" to trash.

It's a pain when you have a large trade but it does keep things straight.
(07-20-2011 08:38 AM)greg2424 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is what I do. For every card that comes in from a trade I search my inventory for that card. Two records will show up, one tagged to "recently traded", the second tagged to my "collection folder". At this point I adjust the record of the card in my "collection folder" and send the card tagged to "recently traded" to trash.

It's a pain when you have a large trade but it does keep things straight.

Yeah Greg, that's what I've been doing recently as well. My problem is that I didn't catch it right away, so now I have somewhere in the neighbourhood of 300 cards to search for in my org.....and I can't remember which ones!
do a search trade away = 0, and trade for = 0
Reference URL's