Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I learned how to do this under the old way, but haven't been able how to sort my "Organize" by card price. Is this still possible?

If so, how is it done? I've tried creating a custom layout to no avail in sorting by my most expensive cards in my collection.

Any help is appreciated.
Thank you!
Craig
cant do it
(07-19-2011 08:08 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]cant do it

Seriously? It's tough to monitor card prices if you can't sort by beckett value on them. Can a moderator comment on this possibility? If the beta version had it, why remove it when the changes went live?
(07-19-2011 08:12 PM)casrh6 Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously? It's tough to monitor card prices if you can't sort by beckett value on them. Can a moderator comment on this possibility? If the beta version had it, why remove it when the changes went live?

it was slowing the system down, supposedly. and supposedly on the list of stuff to be fixed. but i wouldnt hold your breath
I cannot see how this can be a problem there should be a way to sort by price before they changed everything it was better now they made more changes and I am not liking it and it is not cool to see this site the way it should be
Reference URL's