Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I keep getting offers for cards that are trashed or were traded away over a year ago...WTF?
does that mean no braun for me ?
(07-16-2011 02:01 PM)rushspencer Wrote: [ -> ]I keep getting offers for cards that are trashed or were traded away over a year ago...WTF?

My Org didn't survive the changeover either and I had 250,000 cards in there that will never be relisted again, slowly adding back some of the more recent stuff but I had lots of base cards from years gone by that was a real help to set and player collectors. Good Luck and I feel your pain. On a side note, I do believe I just added you as a friend on XBOX Live this afternoon Smile
Yeah same for me, and I don't pay for it so I can't change it
I emptied my entire org after they fixed the trade function and reloaded it
(07-16-2011 02:05 PM)john1580 Wrote: [ -> ]I emptied my entire org after they fixed the trade function and reloaded it

It's pretty painful especially now that I have to tab across the rows and can;t just use the arrows (yes, that is the extent of my technical computer jargon)
All offers today have had cards that I haven't had in forever!

Pete: Sweet! Let's play sometime!
Having similar problems myself and have tried to get some of it fixed but I swear, everytime they reboot the system, all the cards I changed or removed have come back again.

Also noticed that, no matter how many cards you or others have listed you can only see the first 5k for trading. All the rest have to be searched for and at times that is one SLOW process.
I have three collections in my organize that log me out everytime I click on one of them. All of the others are fine. This has been an issue for the past three weeks.
I keep having that same problem, as well as cards showing up in my org that I never had in the first place, like several David Wright autos. Pretty sure I never had those.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's