Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That was one heck of a game. Usually I dont watch Soccer and if I do I only watch mens, but nothing better was on T.V. this morning. I am very impressed with how HARD these girls play. The was a hel* of a game, will def. be watching the rest of the World Cup. Not very impressed with Brazil's sportsmanship. Girl gets taken off on a stretcher, then after wasting time jumped off the stretcher and was fine. That kinda p.o.'d me. What a great day for women's soccer, VERY proud of our team!!!
That move that made you mad ended up winning the game for us. The referee extended the match 3 minutes of penalty time for that move the Brazil player pulled. The tying goal was scored during that extra time. Big Grin
(07-10-2011 01:44 PM)jpcisco Wrote: [ -> ]That was one heck of a game. Usually I dont watch Soccer and if I do I only watch mens, but nothing better was on T.V. this morning. I am very impressed with how HARD these girls play. The was a hel* of a game, will def. be watching the rest of the World Cup. Not very impressed with Brazil's sportsmanship. Girl gets taken off on a stretcher, then after wasting time jumped off the stretcher and was fine. That kinda p.o.'d me. What a great day for women's soccer, VERY proud of our team!!!
Hahaha You must really not watch any soccer. Taking dives and FAKING injuries is common place for Soccer. Getting loaded up onto a stretcher just to come back into the game 2 minutes later happens ALL the time..LMAO. One of the reasons that the sport is pretty lame.
Reference URL's