Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I Gotta Do This!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have to give a huge, HUMONGOUS shoutout to steelernation28. He sent me a message a couple of weeks ago and told me that he had been looking for me an SJax auto and finally found one. He then told me that if I got him an auto of a defensive guy, or one of the guys he collects, he would trade me. (Thanks to bott2711 for getting me the Suh and a few others!).

Anyway, the card is MY FIRST SJax RC AUTO! I got it today-2004 Topps Rookie Premiere auto! Woo-Hoo!!!

Thank you steelernation28!! (I have traded with this guy 4 times and have nothing but good things to say about him!)
[Image: 001.jpg]
Sick Card!! I just love those rookie premiere cards except for the fact most of the 2007-2009 are fake. I'm glad they fixed it with serial numbering. I dont think the 2004 were faked at all so you should be safe. He has a beautiful signature..
WOW!!! Congratulations on your 1st Action Jackson auto card! That is a beauty.

Who would have thought a member with "steelernation28" as their username would be such a great guy?! Big Grin Way to be an easy trader steelernation28!!!
NICE! I LOVE THE MUSTACHE!
Yes i have traded with him several times, very good member! congrats on your first auto of him! Smile
(07-09-2011 04:42 PM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i have traded with him several times, very good member! congrats on your first auto of him! Smile

I have others SJax autos (5 in total), but I have NEVER had an rc auto! They have been way untouchable for me...
(07-09-2011 04:34 PM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]WOW!!! Congratulations on your 1st Action Jackson auto card! That is a beauty.

Who would have thought a member with "steelernation28" as their username would be such a great guy?! Big Grin Way to be an easy trader steelernation28!!!

Gotta agree with ya there 9, but Shane has been pretty darn good. We've had quite a few little trades back and forth...
Congrats on finally getting one of his autos! Now you can move onto another milestone Smile
I've had a few trades with steelernation 28 as well when org was down. Always a great trader and everything went smoothly. Congrats on the Jackson auto Kelly!
Great looking auto. Congrats on your first SJax RC Auto!
Great stuff Kelly!!! Congrats on the RC auto!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's