Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
looks like he got arrested early this morning on suspicion of DUI.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/steelers-recei...06903.html

maybe he'll hire me to represent him. Smile
Photobucket
I'm disappointed. This seems so out of character.
Too bad. Can't "dance" his way out of this one...OK everybody, I understand you must be upset sooooo send me all his cards you don't want anymore.....
Oops.... have a clue...he is a role model to kids and all...
(07-09-2011 01:47 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: [ -> ]Oops.... have a clue...he is a role model to kids and all...

Some players don't care about that

Chase Utley is a fine example of that(warning: some foul language)
http://www.youtube.com/embed/NJA6JZ_TKaw
(07-09-2011 11:25 AM)douginc Wrote: [ -> ]Too bad. Can't "dance" his way out of this one...OK everybody, I understand you must be upset sooooo send me all his cards you don't want anymore.....

Do even try it.... they are to send them to me.... lol

Yeah, this is the second incident with the law in past 3 months. Not sure whats going on.... maybe he's just upset that all these other receivers are getting the media attention and he wants some of it.... who knows. Just hope it gets cleared up and he'll be ready to flatten the Ravens SB hopes again this year.
(07-09-2011 01:57 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: [ -> ]well then,...they are trash. it is that simple..aint it??
. and this post will get deleted or the whole thread i bet for the you-tube vid... i hope you dont get a mark against your profile for that.

I just shortened it to just the link
(07-09-2011 02:02 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]I just shortened it to just the link

Good call my friend! these clowns really piss me off...
professional athlete = role model
whether or not they ( the athlete) believes it or not or if
they even care....it is their duty...period
(07-09-2011 02:27 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: [ -> ]Good call my friend! these clowns really piss me off...
professional athlete = role model
whether or not they ( the athlete) believes it or not or if
they even care....it is their duty...period

Utley is a world class JA. I live near Philly so I hear a lot
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's