Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i just found out that Barry Sanders Jr. works in a LCS in Oklahoma City that is 45 minutes from me! I will definitely have to check it out soon!
That is awesome man, and kinda unbelievable. Pretty cool though for sure! And you a OSU fan, ohh I bet you cant wait, lol!
(07-09-2011 01:04 AM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]That is awesome man, and kinda unbelievable. Pretty cool though for sure! And you a OSU fan, ohh I bet you cant wait, lol!

haha yeah apparently he is coming up here next year to play football for OSU too. Hopefully he'll be as good as his dad... well I'll take even half as good haha
(07-09-2011 01:11 AM)Denbro17 Wrote: [ -> ]haha yeah apparently he is coming up here next year to play football for OSU too. Hopefully he'll be as good as his dad... well I'll take even half as good haha

All i can say is Hook em, lol!
I saw a story on ESPN about him. He is supposed to be way better than his father. I also heard on the show that he is a great community guy and works at a card store. Get his auto(s) now!
(07-09-2011 02:45 AM)philly eagle in az Wrote: [ -> ]I saw a story on ESPN about him. He is supposed to be way better than his father. I also heard on the show that he is a great community guy and works at a card store. Get his auto(s) now!

Anyone that watched his father knows they don't get way better then that, we'll see.
(07-09-2011 05:35 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone that watched his father knows they don't get way better then that we'll see.

Quoted for truth......

It's all talk until he performs in a real NFL setting.
His dad was an incredible player..
Even if he ends up being half the player his dad was, The fans are gonna love this kid....
http://youtu.be/Xu9Q04L4a7k

believe the hype! this kid is raw! he will just add muscle in college and skill.

the kid even plays good CB!

Says he is interested in Florida, Florida State, Alabama, OK St and UCLA.
If he does choose OSU (Which i think he will) our backfield will be sick! With him and Herschel Sims
I have seen some video of him, he looks to be pretty darn good. I think he will have a great college career wherever he goes!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's