Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Found out on Wednesday that Packers FB John Kuhn was going to be at a store an hour away from where I live today from 1-3 signing autographs. I had to work during that time so I was really bummed. I have a TTM Auto on a photo of him, but didn't have a signed card yet.

Luckily I was able to talk my girlfriend into taking one of my 2010-2011 Topps Super Bowl XLV cards to the store to get his signature. After standing in line for a little over an hour, this is what she got...

[Image: Kuhn-1.jpg]

One more card added to my Packers Auto PC. Wish I coulda been there in person, but this is a great substitute. I owe her big time! Big Grin
Yes, you owe her! Is she at least interested in football?
You have a good woman! Congrats.
(07-08-2011 11:46 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, you owe her! Is she at least interested in football?

Definitely going to dinner and maybe a little shopping! She is interested in football and she's a Packer fan. Not a card collector, but she accepts that I am into it. Smile
Very cool man! props to her!
(07-08-2011 11:47 PM)bott2711 Wrote: [ -> ]You have a good woman! Congrats.

Thanks!
(07-08-2011 11:49 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool man! props to her!

Thanks! Figured I could give her a shoutout and it would give me an excuse to show off my latest addition.
Very nice of her. Really nice auto, too
Good deal, She's a keeper!!
girlfriend + standing in line over an hour to get a card signed = Great Wife
(07-09-2011 05:21 AM)favre3mvp Wrote: [ -> ]girlfriend + standing in line over an hour to get a card signed = Great Wife

A keeper!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's