Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Card Not In Beckett
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cant Find this card in Beckett. I can find its higher Numbered version but not the # to 25
Can Somebody Help Me

It is a 2005 Fleer Chris Chambers Jersey Auto #'ed out of 25
Authentic Game-Worn Jersey/Autograph
FAJ-CC
(07-07-2011 05:21 PM)gfwrestler Wrote: [ -> ]I cant Find this card in Beckett. I can find its higher Numbered version but not the # to 25
Can Somebody Help Me

It is a 2005 Fleer Chris Chambers Jersey Auto #'ed out of 25
Authentic Game-Worn Jersey/Autograph
FAJ-CC

scans
(07-07-2011 10:09 PM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]scans

Sorry about that i guess there is a problem with my computer and the website.
I made a photobucket account so hopefully this will help
http://s1117.photobucket.com/albums/k588/gfwrestler/
In May of 2005 Fleer Stopped making cards, and started selling off their assets. , Now May would be right around the time, that they would start releasing their football cards, and the cards that had already been manufactured for release, were sold off in the bankruptcy auctions or were released through the " back door", I am pretty sure this is one of them.

A lot cards that were backdoor'ed or sold at auction, there is very little info on, because they were for future product releases, for which there was never a pre-sell sheet released to the wholesalers, dealers, LCS, etc, so nobody knew about them

Please email a scan of the back and the front to footballmag@beckett.com, also include how you acquired the card, if you purchased it, how much you paid for it, etc...
Thank you.
I sent them a email and hopefully i can get some answers
Also next time if you add the [img] [/img] part of the link it will post the actual picture in the thread like so...

[Image: ChrisChambers1.jpg]
Hey there i've noticed that there is no pricing for this Anze Kopitar SOTT from 07-08. Only his multiple sigs and Rookie Review patch are listed...plz help me out is it a SP maybe? It's not on any checklist either apparently..
Thanks guys!

[Image: DSC00610.jpg]
from basketball the 09-10 Exquisite Eights Patches /3 were also not listed Sad
(07-09-2011 07:40 PM)and1hotsauce Wrote: [ -> ]from basketball the 09-10 Exquisite Eights Patches /3 were also not listed Sad

You and Bigdad should contact wtsjr and ask him for the person in charge of Hockey and basketball.

Get that persons email from wtsjr and email them scans of the front and back.
Reference URL's