Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: wow... rant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
heres what happens. somebody really wants a tebow that i have and it books 250 i say thats fine lmk send an offer. so he sends an offer of a colt mccoy rpm and a dez bryant fotg dual jersey auto out of certified and says this is a very fair offer. i said i like to go by bv and thats no wheres close.... heres what he said back

I was talking to other people about our trade and told them what you wanted me to give you and they all said that I was giving way too much. They were asking what was fair about this trade. And I got another low numbered Tebow coming in anyways so im happy with that. And as far as the Buccs you have I am going to pass, since now I know how you trade and you want everything to go in your way, I dont want any of the cards. I can find those cards from other people and at least they would give me a fair trade. Good Luck and Have a Great Day!!!

sorry guys had to vent this got me pretty heated i told him i could get what its actually worth back and he said good luck with that i dont need to trade with someone that wont give me a fair offer
That's like half book......
People are funny. I hope you told him to go and make the trade with them. And good luck ........
80 for a 250....yah not even close to worth it. Let alone Colt's still iffy and Dez personal issues may be a problem, whereas Tebow is starting and has even more potential upside (even though I don't like the guy). So that guy can shove it. He's (and the others) are letting their personal biases of players factor into the trade wayyyy to much
thank you it was ridicolous thats why i stick with beckett exceptn for one or 2 traders on another site
What a jerk. I personally think Tebow cards are way overated and will plummet in the next couple years as I think Colt's And Dez will rise considerably. But at this day and time, the BV arent even close, the Tebow is worth way more and you are trading down so it should have been more in your favor, imo. But his comments are just disrespectful, be happy you still have your Tebow.
Seems like 80% of the time the person on the other end of the trade is trying to take advantage of you. Yesterday I had an offer that went like this - 5 decent base RC's from me (all worth between $5-$9) and they want to trade me a Bettis Gu card worth $8 (with the smallest piece of white jersey that I have ever seen on a card, and about 20 Rising Rookies base cards) granted what he offered me was worth $10 more BV but seriously? Who thinks this is fair? Because I don't.
the dez was the fabric of the game dual jersey auto but still dez his personal issues are a bit ridicolous oh well that card is now traded to floydtown thanks for another great trade bob
Oh, ok didn't know it was the auto, but still. One thing I HATE to do is trading down in BV while AT THE SAME TIME giving less cards. Just feels kinda awful. I have no problem trading like 2 cards for 1 if I'm giving a bit more on my end.
got another message from him
I have nothing else to say but that is good information to know because I can tell all of my "good" friends on here how you trade. We do not trade by BV we trade by what is fair and thats it. Have a Good Day!!!
(07-07-2011 01:54 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: [ -> ]got another message from him
I have nothing else to say but that is good information to know because I can tell all of my "good" friends on here how you trade. We do not trade by BV we trade by what is fair and thats it. Have a Good Day!!!

Well I guess he isn't someone I know cause I don't know anyone that doesn't trade by bv
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's