Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seems like since we had to start paying some sort of money for use of the trading part of the site all the Bengals fans bailed!? Any of em left out there?? Got a couple things I wanna give away.
Rynaldo had to take of some family issues, and most of the others are active on other sites.
Blaynero pops in once in a great while. Nineof and WDATW don't post as much as they used to. Jeffro23 is working out of town. The Gresham collector who I can't remember was a single player collector, and left before the new Beta.
(07-05-2011 11:14 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: [ -> ]Rynaldo had to take of some family issues, and most of the others are active on other sites.
Blaynero pops in once in a great while. Nineof and WDATW don't post as much as they used to. Jeffro23 is working out of town. The Gresham collector who I can't remember was a single player collector, and left before the new Beta.

man you know your members. i'll just have to keep my eyes peeled for those guys. thanks for the info gonz.
I collect some Bengals, but I refuse to pay to trade, mainly an Irons collector, but I have some TJ, Carson, Chad, and others....
NineOf is around quite a bit still...he just lays low. Smile
I saw NineOf just the other day...
the gresham collector was kylebucsfan i believe.
(07-06-2011 10:52 PM)biglump007 Wrote: [ -> ]the gresham collector was kylebucsfan i believe.

Yep-he's the guy we sent those cards to..
(07-06-2011 10:53 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Yep-he's the guy we sent those cards to..

yep thats him. ive only seen hime once since the org change it was a couple weeks ago maybe 3 he posted and was gone again.
We are all contemplating retirement unless management gets a GM and our own Indoor Practice Facility Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's