Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OPG+Trading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you nee the OPG to trade? I would be kind of disappointed because I've always wanted to trade instead of buying but I can't afford the OPG. So please tell me if you need it to trade.
I believe so because you cant really get to a trade without an organizer. Just pay the 20 a year!
IF you keep under 100 card in your ORG. It does not cost anything. Once you break the 100 cards you must pay $19.99 a year for the ORG. OR you can buy the OPG and get ORG for free
Thanks. I think what I'll do is put the cards up for trade in my org and delete them when I'm done. Btw, how do you propose a trade?
(07-03-2011 07:53 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. I think what I'll do is put the cards up for trade in my org and delete them when I'm done. Btw, how do you propose a trade?

Click on the user name up top.
Then go to view beckett profile on the right side of that page.
Then on the next page back to the left we go and click on trade.
(07-03-2011 07:46 PM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: [ -> ]IF you keep under 100 card in your ORG. It does not cost anything. Once you break the 100 cards you must pay $19.99 a year for the ORG. OR you can buy the OPG and get ORG for free

Just a fyi.

You don't get to see prices if you don't have the OPG.
(07-03-2011 08:10 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: [ -> ]Click on the user name up top.
Then go to view beckett profile on the right side of that page.
Then on the next page back to the left we go and click on trade.

Just a fyi.

You don't get to see prices if you don't have the OPG.

Thank you sooooooo much.
the sticky up top has a tutorial too
Reference URL's