Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just pulled a 2008 SP Authentic "Sign of the Times" Daryl Johnston, Owen Schmidt, Tom Rathman, Peyton Hillis QUAD AUTO #D to 10 redemption !!! Smile

and it expired in January Sad

gonna call UD Tuesday and see if we can work something out Smile

wish me luck Smile
Dang brother that stinks..

(07-03-2011 01:12 PM)pbean Wrote: [ -> ]just pulled a 2008 SP Authentic "Sign of the Times" Daryl Johnston, Owen Schmidt, Tom Rathman, Peyton Hillis QUAD AUTO #D to 10 redemption !!! Smile

and it expired in January Sad

gonna call UD Tuesday and see if we can work something out Smile

wish me luck Smile
Oh man that hurts to pull such a great card and get nothing for it. I hope they hook you up!
thanks for the "shoulder" guys ..... I'm almost done crying now Sad
hopefully the folks at UD will show us a lil' sympathy Smile
Let us know-
Man that card sounds pretty nice. I hope you get it or something comparable in terms of Lions.
Those are some hard hitting men on that card! Good luck! If it makes you feel better, I pulled an expired redemption earlier this year from 08 and they honored it.
Your makin me cry Pbean,that was a dream card for me dude.
(07-03-2011 02:45 PM)budmademewizer Wrote: [ -> ]Your makin me cry Pbean,that was a dream card for me dude.

For real, just the Moose auto was enough for me. lol! I think they will do something for you Mrbean! I am praying for you! Smile
thanks everyone Smile the more I look into the card ..... the more I realllllly want it Smile can't wait for Tuesday Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's